Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I always worry about piano exams, everyone knows my history with them is far from friendly. The last exam saw failure in Aural and Sight-reading. The sight-reading is not new but while you try to break free from the past results, I still fear. Too much practice and I'll probably snap. I guess I should just face tomorrow with the confidence that I AM ready. What I know will be there, what I don't know, oh well. Any more panic attacks and the mood and tone will be lost.
The OC is back with Season 3. Wonderful wonderful. I'm such a serial addict. Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, CSI, Criminal Minds, The OC, Project Runway, Lost, Smallville, Charmed. On the average, I spend 2 hours a day on the box. But then again it probably doesn't matter because my brain effectively shuts down at 10 which is when all these shows start (except for Fridays but then Fridays herald the beginning of the weekend) Others spend their time on the computer so it all evens itself out.
Part of me wishes the transfer market for football would just close. Enough is enough. I'm frustrated by reports that Chelsea might sell Damien Duff to Spurs which is insane because when Duffer is paired with Robben as wingers, it's poetry in motion. I've already shed tears of Gudjohnson leaving for Barcelona after 6 years at Chelsea. Del Horno looks set to leave so Chelsea is lacking in defence for which they've always been known to be strong at. The World Cup has let to Chelsea having lost key players because of the different arrival times they are slated to return to training. In 3 weeks they play Liverpool for the Community Shield, I've had enough of defeats by Pool in other competitions that isn't the Premiership.
Roberto Carlos is like old. Why pay so much for a 33 year old? Apparently he's really really great which is true but long term wise he doesn't look set to stay for long. And preparing an offer for Kaka for 70 Million Euros is nuts! I would love to see the kakasheva team back together but Kaka is an attacking midfielder and 70 Million is JUST NUTS. Abramovich if you have too much money GIVE IT TO ME. Ha but okay I still love you anyway. All these disturbing reports about who buys who sells who whatever is driving me crazy. Way to go Mourinho for that vote of confidence in the new season by predicting a slow start to it and saying you won't have the full squad strength during the opening match and community shield which is true I know but still. *Grumbles grumbles* But I still love Chelsea so what to do what to do.
And you know what's weirder? It's that recently I've had people come up to me that I know, friends of course, that sing my praises. Saying I'm sweet, I'm generous, I'm really nice, I'm hardworking, I'm smart (which is not really true) and honestly the admiration shown is a great boost to my ego but I'm sometimes left wondering where they got my good impression from. People say I'm matured in my thinking but my actions can be so immatured sometimes as well. But nevermind, just thanks for thinking I'm such a nice person. =) (And if you disagree and think that those friends are whacked kindly keep your opinions to yourself haha)
The weather is looking really nice and inviting for a long afternoon nap which I intend to take and then wake up to play Scarlatti Mozart Albeniz.